OUR LAST CHANCE!
May 7 is our last chance to approve the new Bond/PI issue before major cuts our made which will affect the quality of education at Coventry Schools.
The school board has already approved the following cuts, should the issue fail:
- ELIMINATE ALL middle school and freshman sports.
- ELIMINATE cheerleading.
- ELIMINATE band, choir, and all music classes not needed for graduation.
- ELIMINATE busing for high school and all students who live within 2 miles of school.
- ELIMINATE and administrator and custodian as well as lunchroom aides.
- INCREASE Pay-to-Play by an additional $50.
- CLOSE the Fitness Center.
We need your help!
Please read through this website to learn why this issue is so important to creating a better Coventry.
Please attend our committee meetings Thursdays at 6 p.m. inside the Middle School cafeteria.
If you are not yet registered to vote, please register now!
Robert L. Wohlgamuth Treasurer, 4105 State Rd. Akron, OH 44319